Platinum Latitudes Rewards Benefits questions

my_crib_too

Platinum Latitudes Rewards Benefits questions:

• Using the Complimentary Laundry Service, are you limited to a single bag or can you send a few bags of Laundry during your cruise?

• On a B2B cruise, do you receive a Complimentary Dinner for Two at Le Bistro with a Bottle of Wine for each section of the cruise?

Thanks, bruce....

Platinum Latitudes Rewards Benefits questions:

• Using the Complimentary Laundry Service, are you limited to a single bag or can you send a few bags of Laundry during your cruise?

• On a B2B cruise, do you receive a Complimentary Dinner for Two at Le Bistro with a Bottle of Wine for each section of the cruise?

Thanks, bruce....

Hi Bruce,

If there are two Platinum members in the cabin both will get 1 bag of free laundry during the time that they are offering the laundry bag special.

If you booked your B2B with 2 seperate reservation numbers and the individual cruise is more than 5 days you will get the Complimentary Dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine for each section of the cruise. Again if there are 2 plaitnum members in the cabin each of you will get a dinner for 2 for each segment of the cruise.

That has been my experience, others may have had it different....the ships don't always operate exactly the same.

If you don't have seperate reservations, you might be able to speak with the on boards latitude manager and get the second laundry bag and dinner.

Unless they have changed it back our Octocber Hawaii cruise was b2b under one reservation and we got the perks for both weeks and I've been told the same for upcoming Hawaii b2b.

While I'm not sure about other cruise destinations but there is no price discount when booking b2b or 14 day under one resy verses two 7 days for Hawaii so there is no need for them to hold back on the perks and I would argue it on board if I had to but I doubt it will come down to that.

Unless they have changed it back our Octocber Hawaii cruise was b2b under one reservation and we got the perks for both weeks and I've been told the same for upcoming Hawaii b2b.

Multiple B2B Hawaii cruises, awesome... :D

Thanks for the help with my questions...

• 4 weeks later...

Based on reading this thread I wanted to ask - if both suite/cabin passengers are Platinum Latitudes does that mean 2 bottles of sparkling wine will be delivered? I was surprised to learn that 2 dinners with wine in Le Bistro were included. Thanks

Based on reading this thread I wanted to ask - if both suite/cabin passengers are Platinum Latitudes does that mean 2 bottles of sparkling wine will be delivered? I was surprised to learn that 2 dinners with wine in Le Bistro were included. Thanks

We just got one bottle of sparking wine from Laitudes last week with 3 Platium guests in the suite but 6 dinners.

We are both Platinum members and we receive 2 dinners and 1 bottle of wine in our cabin. The laundry is a great perk and we always use it, nice to go home with clean clothes as well as having to pack less. I did read on one thread that instead of going twice to Le Bistro we could pay the difference and go to Cagney’s. Not sure about this has anyone else done it.

We are both Platinum members and we receive 2 dinners and 1 bottle of wine in our cabin. The laundry is a great perk and we always use it, nice to go home with clean clothes as well as having to pack less. I did read on one thread that instead of going twice to Le Bistro we could pay the difference and go to Cagney’s. Not sure about this has anyone else done it.

You can us dinner coupons and pay the difference at any Restuarant. The new coupons in your pack delivered day one even state that.

Does anyone know how they handle the dinners on the Epic, where you reserve and pay for dinner reservations before you even board? We have left a couple of evenings open to use our Plat dinners, but would prefer to have the reservations made before going. If we did so, how would NCL handle refunding the monies prepaid just to make the reservation?

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not that I want to look a horse etc., but people that are platinum have moved a lot of money towards NCL in the past and are still moving a lot of money towards NCL. So the free bag of laundry, the non champagne bubbles and the dinner for 2 with the reasonable bottle of wine has always seemed a bit underwhelming to me. The other serious perk (the ships tour) is nice, but more than once or twice participation in a platinum life will not often occur. All together, the interesting extras for a platinum passenger seems not to have a higher commercial value than, lets say, USD 75 per 7 day cruise per room. But a bit is better than nothing, I guess. And you have your concierge, of course.

Can anyone tell me what type of wine is included in the Le Bistro dinners? We very rarely drink alcohol, so we have no clue what to order :)

They will give you a complimentary wine list. Ask your waiter for recommendation and tell him/her if you want sweet, dry, sparkling, etc. Most are familiar with the different types and will try to find something that suits your tastes. I find the Beringer's white zinfandel a mild sweet blush wine that many of our friends like. It is the only blush wine on the list unless they have changed it. They used to have a sparkling wine that was very mild, but I think it has been discontinued.

They will give you a complimentary wine list. Ask your waiter for recommendation and tell him/her if you want sweet, dry, sparkling, etc. Most are familiar with the different types and will try to find something that suits your tastes. I find the Beringer's white zinfandel a mild sweet blush wine that many of our friends like. It is the only blush wine on the list unless they have changed it. They used to have a sparkling wine that was very mild, but I think it has been discontinued.

Thank you for the info...we will go for your recommendation!

Not the house wine but we can choose from a limited complementary wine list. Some of which are pretty good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I haven't counted, but I think the list had around thirty choices. DW's favorite La Spinnata D'Asti sparkling wine was not available last cruise.

Hi ALL,

Just checking, I am platinum, traveling with my 18 year old daughter and husband... We have all traveled together so we are all platinum, dose this mean that we get 6 dinners and three bottle of wine or is it one per room?

Hi ALL,

Just checking, I am platinum, traveling with my 18 year old daughter and husband... We have all traveled together so we are all platinum, dose this mean that we get 6 dinners and three bottle of wine or is it one per room?

It is a dinner for two with a bottle of wine for each platinum guest. Total six dinners and three bottles of wine.

If you get a bottle of sparkling wine in your room, it will be one for the room -- not for each guest.

Wow johnql…that is quite a list. What is your favorite?

Many thanks to all you experienced Platinum members from a brand new one:)

Well, I had the Chateau St. Michelle Riesling, which my friend and I both enjoyed immensely. At our second Le Bistro dinner, we had the Rancho Zabaco red zinfandel, which we enjoyed but not as much as the riesling.

Archived