Slight Change to the Menus

MissKIA

Eric the Beard posted new menus on John Heald's page today. I checked them over and there a slight changes. Nothing to get too excited about. Salmon is now on the everyday menu instead of Mahi Mahi and Mahi Mahi is now available on the day Salmon was offered. A few name changes, such as Delice of the Ocean is now Seafood Platter. There might be others that I haven't noticed.

Hopefully this link is allowed!

http://johnhealdsblog.com/menus/2012-01-03/

delice of the ocean is what you used to get on a cruise ship.... seafood platter is what you get at Captain d's

lol well to be fair it does look like the same thing. I guess they just dumbed down the name for us simple folk. ;)

They changed the menu about 4 months ago. Are you saying this is an additional change?

Yes, but from what I can see there is nothing significant other than the salmon being offered everyday instead of mahi mahi.

The lunch menu I think is different. I have seen lots of different lunch menus, they seem to vary from ship to ship. The one they have posted is the newest one that is more like a brunch with omlettes offered as well. Maybe they have decided on this one to use ship wide? Or maybe it is the new "brunch" menu they talked about having with comedians. :confused:

Also noticed the prime rib was moved from the first elegent night

broiled maine lobster tail and jumbo black tiger shrimp

potato mash, roasted broccoli florets

tender roasted prime rib of american beef au jus

cooked to perfection, baked potato with traditional toppings

Still serving ribs on elegant night .... dumbazzes.

I'd really like to hear anyone's explanation of why ribs is appropriate for elegant night! The only justification I can imagine is that too many people were ordering them, so they put them on same night as prime rib and lobster?!?

lol well to be fair it does look like the same thing. I guess they just dumbed down the name for us simple folk. ;)

the dumbing down won't be complete until the dishes are simply call "fish", "beef", and "chicken", with a picture of each next to the words.

the chicken picture will match the picture on the side of the bucket it's served in.

broiled maine lobster tail and jumbo black tiger shrimp

potato mash, roasted broccoli florets

tender roasted prime rib of american beef au jus

cooked to perfection, baked potato with traditional toppings

Sorry for the wrong information....my eyes skipped right over it and did not see it. Thanks for correcting me.

Archived