Aqua Class Dining Question

cmd1978

Sorry if this is already posted elswehere, I can't seem to find a clear answer.

If I am booking an AquaClass stateroom and I am traveling with two other couples who will be in an Interior Stateroom and An OceanView Stateroom can we select LATE DINING in the Main Dining Room with all 6 of us together? Or does the AquaClass booking "disqualify" us from this option?

Thanks for your help. This might actually make or break our decision to book Aqua Class as we all enjoy having a set dining time.

Sorry if this is already posted elswehere, I can't seem to find a clear answer.

If I am booking an AquaClass stateroom and I am traveling with two other couples who will be in an Interior Stateroom and An OceanView Stateroom can we select LATE DINING in the Main Dining Room with all 6 of us together? Or does the AquaClass booking "disqualify" us from this option?

Thanks for your help. This might actually make or break our decision to book Aqua Class as we all enjoy having a set dining time.

why wouldn't you just book a concierge cabin and just join them at dinner. The biggest reason, to us at least, is blu which you don't want to use.

I think the "rule" is that an aqua class passenger may eat in the main dining room if there is space available, but I don't think their system would allow seating you with them or holding two seats for you at their table.

The cost is actually about $50 less per person right now for Aqua than Concierge... so we thought for a few extra perks why not spend a little less! But Concierge might be the way to go. Thanks.

If it will help, I'll share a little secret with you. If you look at the aqua and concierge cabins, the concierge cabins are probably in better locations. On most of the ships, the aqua cabins are directly under the pool deck or under a food area and many have very large overhanging decks above that block all the sun. We are booked in aqua on a couple of cruises, but I hate where the cabins are....I wish I could book concierge and just pay extra to eat in Blu.

Another option if you are in Aqua, would be at the time of booking, request permanently giving up your entitlement to dine in Blu, (you'll be sorry;)), and book one of the three options for the MDR instead, to be able to dine nightly with your friends.

Archived