Parasailing

rl2thnurse

On Orient Beach there are a few operators. My husband and I went together for $92.00. It was $50.00 per person or $92.00 for couple. It really was a lot of fun. We did our parasail from a company just to the right of Bikini Beach.

Have fun!

We also did parasailing at Orient. We just walked right up that day. We had to wait for about 25 minutes as the beach was busy--there were 8 cruise ships in port that day. We did it early because as the afternoon wore on the wait time got even longer. The ride isn't very long but fun to say you've done it. We rented chairs and umbrellas at Bikini Beach and the parasailing is right there. I would recommend going to Orient right away as people who arrived later in the day had trouble getting chairs. You can always go back in town for shopping when you've had enough of the beach. That was our plan, but we were enjoying it so much that we spent most of our day there and didn't head back to the ship until we had no shopping time left! Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

We parasailed, also. It was $45 if one person did it or $40 per person in your party if more than one does. I think we were near Kon Tiki but it was the yellow parasail that looks like a smiling face. Very professional and confident driver. I also like that the cashier offered me my carbons back, after the Visa sale.

• 3 weeks later...

We just did the parasailing with the blue and white sail on May 4. We rented at a little kiosk at Bikini Beach, and it was $90 for 2 people or $50 for 1. We had to do the tandem as it was too windy for singles. They also took pictures for us as we left our water camera by mistake at the kiosk. It was a $12 charge for the film and picture taking. We had a blast!!

Archived