Bon Voyage - Any luck on other options?

aggieastrosfan

I've seen the liquor list several times - and each one says something to the effect of, "Additional selections may be available." My question is, has anyone ever asked and discovered something else is available?

I like to drink flavored rums and vodkas, but the only one on the list is Absolut Citron, which I don't care for. I was mainly curious about the Bacardi - I love the Razz, and I know they sell it in the store onboard, but it's not available at the bars. Any chance this would be available?

On the flip side, on the Magic I discovered that they had Cruzan vanilla at most bars, and one bar had Stoli vanilla and Skyy cherry (why, oh, why did I not find this bar until day 6?!?! Won't make that mistake next time! ;)) If something like that is available at the bar, is it possibly available for purchase?

I know, I know, the quickest and easiest thing to do is call. Given it's Saturday, though, I thought I'd ask here to tide me over until Monday.

Yes, there is more than is listed, and it changes. We ordered some chocolate liquor stuff last year that wasn't on the list. I think there was an extra gin that wasn't listed when we ordered this fall as well. Givem a call, they are super helpful at BV.

Archived