Cococay capacity?

sr5242

Just noticed in April our ship will be at cococay with another RCCL ship, with an expected 6500 guests in total. Can cococay accommodate 6500 at one time? I can only imagine how slow and tedious tendering will be trying to get 6500 people on and off two different ships!

It may be crowded, but not EVERYONE gets off the ship! Lots of folks just stay put, and enjoy the ship's offerings. And, each ship will run their own tenders, so coming and going to your ship shouldn't be any different than any other time.

• 2 weeks later...
Just noticed in April our ship will be at cococay with another RCCL ship, with an expected 6500 guests in total. Can cococay accommodate 6500 at one time? I can only imagine how slow and tedious tendering will be trying to get 6500 people on and off two different ships!

Hi SR, We will also be at Cococay week of April 8th on FOS. When in

April are you going? I was wondering if we will be sharing the island with another ship as well.:)

I bet it's going to be crowded.

Previous to May 2011, we had only been to Cococay on Sovereign and Majesty. When we went on Freedom, it felt noticably crowded. Not a big deal, but 6500 people is a lot of people on a small island like that. I'd probably stay on and enjoy the ship in that case ;)

Archived