Rental car from Pt. Everglades to Disney

Mollypuss

Need some advice!! The airfare from FLL to STL the day we disembark is insane. So, we have decided to head north to Disney and spend a couple of days and fly home from Orlando. We would like to rent a car with Alamo so we can return to Disney's car care center. How should we go about this? Alamo's website only shows an airport location. Do we take a cab to the airport to pick up the car? Thanks

We did exactly what you are thinking of doing - took a cab from the port to the airport (faster then waiting for the shuttle) rented the car from Alaimo and drove to Disney. We dropped the car off the next day at the car centre. It was effortless. I am sure there is a drop off fee included - it just wasn't itemized that way on the invoice.

We did exactly what you are thinking of doing - took a cab from the port to the airport (faster then waiting for the shuttle) rented the car from Alaimo and drove to Disney. We dropped the car off the next day at the car centre. It was effortless. I am sure there is a drop off fee included - it just wasn't itemized that way on the invoice.

It doesn't show it when giving me the itemized rental cost, but at this point anything will be less expensive then flying out of FLL! What kind of transportation did you have from the car care center at Disney? Do they run a shuttle to resorts or parks? Or, will they get us to the TTC?

Archived