Hump Cabins

zdobson71

Had AQ on Silhouette in April and cabin 1624. Bed near sliders. No noise at all and we only felt motion enough to rock us to sleep at night. Wonderful cruise. Can't say enough about the great staff. If you are lucky you will get Mennino as your cabin steward! And we adodred BLU. Did not eat at any other restaurants all 12 nights!

Happy Sailing! Carl

• 2 years later...

Has anyone ever stayed in the C2 stateroom 1118 on the Celebrity Reflection?

I know it is on the hump, but any other details? Is it near a service door? Pros/Cons?

The representative from Celebrity told me when I booked it that this would be his first choice room to stay in from the Concierge group at the time of booking (booked 18 months in advance)

Any feedback is much appreciated!

I know it is on the hump, but any other details? Is it near a service door? Pros/Cons?

The representative from Celebrity told me when I booked it that this would be his first choice room to stay in from the Concierge group at the time of booking (booked 18 months in advance)

It is 4th from the hump, 2nd & 4th have the second largest balcony. 1st & 3rd are the largest balconies. Sounds like the rep was just making it easy on himself. Although 1118 is better than a standard room.

Thanks so much for the reply! That's what I thought, I was stuck between wanting the balcony on the back of the ship or this one. But wanted the middle of the ship so that was a big part of the decision.

I was reading also that the beds on this group of staterooms were closer to the balcony than the other rooms, is that also true? Should have researched before booking to get one of the 1st and 3rd humps, no big deal!

There is no service door nearby, and it's in a quiet area of the ship near the Library. Great location. Your stateroom has the bed by the balcony. Some prefer it by the bath, like the stateroom next door (1120). You will be very happy with that stateroom.

There is no service door nearby, and it's in a quiet area of the ship near the Library. Great location. Your stateroom has the bed by the balcony. Some prefer it by the bath, like the stateroom next door (1120). You will be very happy with that stateroom.

Hi Wine-0,

Thank you so much for your input on the stateroom, I look forward to the cruise and I will be sure to give a full review of it when I get back for everyone. Do not think I will have any issues with it =)