St. Petersburg 17-18 May Hermitage/Peterhof ONLY tour

Tenngal

I will be docked in St. Petersburg on 17-18 May. I did the grand city tour 3 years ago, and it was wonderful. For this trip, I want to spend one full day at the Hermitage, and one full day at Peterhof. If anyone else is interested, please reply. With more people, the tour price decreases.

I'll be on the Norwegian Sun. If you are on another ship, but still docked at St.P on the same 2 days, we can still share this tour.

I will be docked in St. Petersburg on 17-18 May. I did the grand city tour 3 years ago, and it was wonderful. For this trip, I want to spend one full day at the Hermitage, and one full day at Peterhof. If anyone else is interested, please reply. With more people, the tour price decreases.

I'll be on the Norwegian Sun. If you are on another ship, but still docked at St.P on the same 2 days, we can still share this tour.

Tenngal

You might do better posting things like this on your roll call boards. I'm pretty sure this site does not allow tour sharing posts on this board. If I am wrong, sorry, but again, try the roll call for your particular ship, you should get a much better response.

Cheers

Len

Thanks, Len...been there, done that! I wanted to expand the request beyond just my ship's passengers to those in St.P on the same two days as I am, and so also posted on this forum. If this thread disappears, though, at least I'll know why!

Thank you, dolittle! I think I'll end up taking the ship's tour to Peterhof, then try to find a way to the Hermitage on my own for Day 2.

It would take years to see all of the H's treasures. I just want to have one full day...

Unless you have a Russian Visa for yourself, you will not be able to do anything on your own. Either a ships tour or a private tour secures a temp visa for you while you are under their blanket so to speak. If you want to do the Hermitage on your own, you will need your own visa.

Cheers

Len

Giantfan--I think that sucks! I'm too used to freedom. :)

My tour operator for my river cruise in Russia three years ago has suggested I check with the cruise line. , I'm planning to take the ship's tour to Peterhof so that might cover me with the 72-hour visa time for going to the Hermitage on day 2. I sure hope so! Otherwise, I guess I'll do another grand city tour--it's a lovely city and I don't mind seeing the highlights again!

Archived