SPIRIT

george35

George:

did you call NCL & ask them?

Call them as long as you have booking number!

But its still early What did you booked What gyd. I can tell you what you will get in the end.

Suzanne & Michael

& my little doggie (Tyler)

I can say from my experience NCL doesn't like to communicate much if you have a TA. I have been directed by NCL back to my TA for simple questions they could have answered.

Good luck.

George35,

did you book a guarantee? If so, it is likely that you don't have a cabin number yet. If you didn't book a guarantee, it should be an easy question for your TA to answer, and should be on any confirmation sheet they received from NCL (you should get a copy).

I always like to know my cabin number, too...don't we all icon_smile.gif

Silly question from a newbie here.

Is it less expensive to book a guarantee??

I have always just booked a specific cabin.

Does anyone have any good info on Spirit? I'm on the 5/29 cruise and getting curious...

wine.gif

Millie Med. Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2003;7;10;15;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;5;29;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

North to Alaska - NCL Spirit

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

It always cheaper yes to book a gyd.

ALso cheaper to shop around since all TA have differ rates.

They buy block of space from cruiselines & some get it cheaper then others!

So always shop around.

Sailing her may 22 Booked a gyd got a kk then purcHASED A UPGRADE TO A BALCONY FOR $250 PER PERSON

Suzanne & Michael

& my little doggie (Tyler)

We are on the 5/29 sailing also. When should we expect to receive documents from NCL?

Those of you sailing on 5/15, was there anything in your documentation re. the shipboard credit?

Ingrid

Ingrid what shipboard credit? We are on the 5/15 Spirit and the documents do indicate a shipboard credit but there was no amount so I don't know. Can you tell me what you know?

Patti--everyone who had originally booked the Sky to Alaska is supposed to get a shipboard credit of $25/pp for sailing on the Spirit instead.

Norwegian Wind 11/22/03

Norwegian Spirit 6/19/04

thanks thenewkid, I don't think this will apply to us. We were on the Star May 2nd which NCL cancelled and we ourselved decided to book the Spirit as a plan B. So we probably won't get the credit as NCL already gave us a 25% credit.

Hi Ingrid 295

My family is on the 5/29/04, Spirit to Alaska Cruise along with Thenewkid. My family booked on the NCL, Sky prior to the Pride of America sinking in dry dock in Germany. We were switched to the Super Star Leo, which has been renamed SPIRIT. Each of us should receive the $25.00 on board crsdit.

We hav'nt received our docs as yet. They should arrive by snail mail later this week or early next week. We are getting anxious and excited about this cruise.

Bootsy

Mississippi Queen 9/19/04

Norwegian Spirit 5/29/04

Delta Queen 6/7/03

We are booked on the Spirit for the May 15th sailing nothing on our documents said anything about the ship credit but when I called NCL to verify that we were indeed given the credit it was in our records. I also tried to ask for my

parnets who booked with ICruise and NCL would not even tell us the cabin # of their upgrade so I have a hard time thinking they will give you any information if you are booked with a TA.

We started with a Cat J and are now all the way to a Cat BA - the final upgrade was from a Cat

CC to the balcony at a cost of only $25.00 per person. With all the trouble I had with NCL never once did they offer any compensation - from spending three hours on the phone trying to get our 2nd passengers back into the reservations to my company fax machine being entered into their computer, so my $25.00 ship credit is nothing but my $25.00 balcony is making my bitter feelings toward NCL go away..

Life is too short to sweat the small stuff so wether we are in a Cat J or a Cat BA this cruise

is a sharing time for my family....

CCL Tropicale Jan 99

CCL Celebration Feb 2000

CCL Paradise Feb 2001

NCL Spirit May 2004

The documents don't indicate the credit. I called NCL today, and verified that the credit was there, and that the Aniversary package we had booked was reflected as well.

The Aniversary package dinner will be at the Tai-Pan instead of Le Bistro.

Till we sail on the Norwegian Spirit \Leo

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;5;15;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived