Water for baby

dn6482

I need to take water for my 10 month olds formula. Can I pack the water bottles in his luggage? Do you think it will be confiscated? Should I put a note in the luggage the water is for his food? I'm a little stress over it. Please help!

No need to stress! The ship's water is fine. Or, you can bring water if you feel you must. Most ships don't care about bottled water. You don't have to specify what it's for. Once a baby starts moving about on its own, sterility isn't really needed....they are touching all kinds of germy things all the time, and by doing so, enhance their immune system!!!

Thank you so much :)

I have plans to hang out during the day at Tabasco beach Restaurant and The Sand Bar. Do I have to take a water taxi to get there? I'm a little worried taking my 10 month old and 4 year old getting on the water taxi. I remember last time they didn't have us wear life jackets. Should I be concern? For sure we'll ask the driver to skip the tour and just take us directly to the resort.

Archived