Oasis/Allure Inside room Question

Hi Will...why do you say that? From Darth's post here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=31306604&postcount=218 he shows his room 8543 which in the photo is on the right. Given the fact that the door to 8543 is on the right, it indicates the hallway is on the exterior of the ship side of that cabin. The next pair of cabins then is 8541 and 8539 followed by 8537 and 8535. Since 8543 has the bed on the back wall, wouldn't it mean that you alternate going towards the forward of the ship? Meaning 8541 has the bed by door, 8539 by back wall, 8537 by door, and 8535 by back wall?? :confused:

You were talking about deck 7.

I recently booked 7535.

OOPS!!!! My bad! I was looking at it as if you were entering the cabin from the wrong side. You were looking at it as though you were across from the balcony cabin (this is correct), I was looking at it as though I was entering the cabin from that big block of inside cabins (WRONG).

Sorry, my bad!

You were talking about deck 7.

OOPS!!!! My bad! I was looking at it as if you were entering the cabin from the wrong side. You were looking at it as though you were across from the balcony cabin (this is correct), I was looking at it as though I was entering the cabin from that big block of inside cabins (WRONG).

Sorry, my bad!

no worries :) I'm glad I have a room with beds on back wall. Its funny because for balcony rooms the opposite seems preferable.

Archived