does the Easter bunny make an appearance?

josask

We set sail on Easter Sunday and we're wondering if anyone with experience knows if there are any special things for the kids that day - or anything else special, or is it just like any other day on board?

We will have to be sure the Easter bunny finds our hotel room that morning, but wonder if there will be anything else special for the kids on board?

We set sail on Easter Sunday and we're wondering if anyone with experience knows if there are any special things for the kids that day - or anything else special, or is it just like any other day on board?

We will have to be sure the Easter bunny finds our hotel room that morning, but wonder if there will be anything else special for the kids on board?

We will on the Dawn Easter and would love to have an answer to this question!

We always sail during Easter as it is our spring break. Never have seen anything done. We always had to bring the kid's Easter baskets with us. Two years ago on the Solstice, our dining companions brought Easter goodie bags and dropped them off at our dining room table before dinner for their kids.

I've cruised the last 2 years on the Dawn for Spring Break (1 was a 5 day, the other a 9 day) where Easter fell during the cruise, versus at the start or end.

On those 2 cruises, the Easter bunny was present. I think the 5 day one had a small scavenger hunt with the end being the Easter Bunny. They gave a little basket, stuffed bunny and some candy.

The 9 day cruise had the Easer Bunny in a lounge. did a small age appropriate Egg hunt (eggs layed around the lounge) and the Easter bunny was present.

Both occassions were great picture opportunities and my son loved it.

Also, the Easter Bunny can always find your hotel. He's always found my son. I always have my son carry his own easter basket onboard or wherever. This way I don't have to hide it. I just tell him that it is easier for the Easter Bunny to find him that way. I then fill a bag in my suitcase with some grass, plastic eggs and a few treats. Has worked for us since he was about 2 and we always travel at that time.

We were on the Dawn on Easter. I didn't actually see Mr. Bunny but they had treats for the kids on Easter. I know they gave out baskets and Easter bunnies and had a scavanger hunt for candy on the ship. The kids were having a great time and they left the extra candy out at the buffet for the other passingers after the kids had their baskets filled. :)

Archived