Alaska 2013

ROXIETHEHORSE

• 2 weeks later...

Perfect, this was exactly the information I was looking for today. On that note, do you get the best fares when booking as soon as the schedule is announced? This seems to be true for Disney Cruise Line, which is the only line I've had experience with. Thanks for any help!

We booked our 9-5-12 Alaska cruise last April. The inside cabins were cheap, and we needed four cabins, so we just went ahead and did it. Plus, I love the planning and research part. Currently have almost everything planned/booked- flights, land part on our own, excursions. I love being the "cruise director"! We've already started having pre-cruise planning sessions- really just an excuse for a party:).

Glad I did a search. This was what I'm looking for. I was going thru my file cabinet looking for something and found two future cruise credit. They expire on 11/12. I called and was told I just had to be booked by than. I bought them as DH said we could go back to Alaska in 2 years. That was 6 years ago. It would make me feel better to get this booked asap

Archived