Epic - booking shows ??

sunrise&set

I am now at the 45 day mark and can make reservations! Problem is, I'm not sure which nights to book Cirque, Blue Man Group etc. DH and I enjoy going to the shows every night so I want to make sure I'm not scheduling something on a night where I would enjoy the regular show. Same with dinner. We're cruising on the Epic on 2/25/12. I'll be searching the threads, but any immediate help would be great so I can get them booked!

Thank you!

Epic doesn't have a "regular show" that changes nightly in a common theater, like the other NCL ships. It has Cirque, Blue Man Group, Legends, Second City and various musical groups at different venues. Make your best guess at reserving which evenings you would like to see which shows and then adjust as desired/possible once on board.

Epic doesn't have a "regular show" that changes nightly in a common theater, like the other NCL ships. It has Cirque, Blue Man Group, Legends, Second City and various musical groups at different venues. Make your best guess at reserving which evenings you would like to see which shows and then adjust as desired/possible once on board.

I didn't know that! Thanks!

I am now at the 45 day mark and can make reservations! Problem is, I'm not sure which nights to book Cirque, Blue Man Group etc. DH and I enjoy going to the shows every night so I want to make sure I'm not scheduling something on a night where I would enjoy the regular show. Same with dinner. We're cruising on the Epic on 2/25/12. I'll be searching the threads, but any immediate help would be great so I can get them booked!

Thank you!

I was told booking opens up 75 days prior to sailing. Now I'm confused. Can anyone confirm??

I checked regularly and my bookings just opened up today (45 days). Yesterday it did not show as available. I know the excursions have been available to book for a while.

Made several reservations and copied them into an email. When I go back to check my itinerary, a few of them are wrong!! :eek: If they are still wrong when I get my email confirmation, guess I'll be making a phone call.

It is 45 days out that you can make reservations

If you have a young one, don't forget slimetime live and if you want the breakfast with characters.

You will definitely have enough time to pick up your child as 10:30pm is the end of the regular complimentary kids crew time and of course they can stay til 1:30 for an hourly fee.

I tend to book the shows for later in the cruise and then if I decided to go earlier, I go at the 10-15 minute prior time when they open up for just walkins with no reservations.

Just the way I do it. If I can't get in or can't get an ok seat, then I still have the show reserved for later in the week.

Good Luck and have fun. I'm cruising 2 weeks before you!

It is 45 days out that you can make reservations

If you have a young one, don't forget slimetime live and if you want the breakfast with characters.

You will definitely have enough time to pick up your child as 10:30pm is the end of the regular complimentary kids crew time and of course they can stay til 1:30 for an hourly fee.

I tend to book the shows for later in the cruise and then if I decided to go earlier, I go at the 10-15 minute prior time when they open up for just walkins with no reservations.

Just the way I do it. If I can't get in or can't get an ok seat, then I still have the show reserved for later in the week.

Good Luck and have fun. I'm cruising 2 weeks before you!

Very helpful thank you!! I thought the kids' club closed at 10 for their regular hours, so this works great. I also booked the Slime Time Live and Character Breakfast. I'm a planner! I'll have to look things over and possibly change some show times to the 9 pm time.

Each night something goes on in the main Epic Theater. This changes between Blue Man, Legends, Jeff Hobson (magician) and maybe another. In addition to that you'll have Cirque you can schedule next door in the Spiegel Tent on a different night, plus several "walk in" venues like Howl at the Moon or Fat Cats. That's how Epic handles the large ship population...spread them all over the ship.

We chose to see BMG the first night on the ship in case we liked it so much we wanted to schedule/standby later in the week.

Character breakfast isn't worth it, according to most people that have weighed in on this

I was told booking opens up 75 days prior to sailing. Now I'm confused. Can anyone confirm??

I thought I'd second the 45 day mark as well. NCL will email you on the day that it opens up for pre-booking (well, they sent one to me anyway so I imagine that if you supplied them with an email address you will get one too).

Keep in mind that you will be required to pre-pay for any of the 'pay' things that you pre-book now too so have your credit card handy.

This link tells you which days the show is held and how long it lasts. The bottom of the page lets you reserve your shows and dining.

http://www.ncl.eu/more/entertainment.php

I wish the US site had a link like this. Thanks for posting it. I searched the NCL site and this board a few weeks ago when I was making my reservations for Epic Entertainment.

I had cruised the Epic before, so I knew how to plan my shows. Just like to see them laid out for me.

As for the Character Breakfast. My son loved it when he was 7. The price was $10 for kids I think. I didn't necessarily think it was worth it, especially for adults, but my son loved it and that's what was important

Archived