Owner's Suite vs Aqua Theater Suite

The walk to the ATS seems terrible from the deck plans. I'm currently booked in a OS right next to the elevator. Did you ever get tired of the long walk?

I think it depends on how many times a day you leave and come back to your cabin. We traveled with other family with cabins elsewhere, so we were in and out of the cabin 10 to 15 times on some days. We were all tired of that long walk by about day three!

When we were on Allure we has an OS by the aft elevators and it was wonderful. We did walk down to the aft balconies overlooking the Aquatheatre several times over the week. It never felt too long, and I think it was because it was done only a handful of times.

We are going on Allure this fall and we have booked the same OS we just had because we loved the location.

Agreed........The ATS's are all about the balcony and location...that is why they are called "Aquatheater" Suites.....if you want a "true" suite feel then yes, I suggest a OS, CLS, GS, RS, RLS or SLS.....however none offer 2 bedrooms. Family suites and ATS are not in full suite fashion....that being said if 2 bedrooms 2 baths is preferred all things even I would take an ATS any day over a family suite....just because of the balcony and entertainment it offers....that is why the ATS are priced what they are priced...6 extremely unique cabins offering unbelievable balcony experiences.

That is so interesting!!!! I mean looking at pictures I saw that the bathrooms were super tiny and the living room was a tad smaller in the ATS but i didn't expect the entire "suite feel" to go away. Thank you for your help!

That is so interesting!!!! I mean looking at pictures I saw that the bathrooms were super tiny and the living room was a tad smaller in the ATS but i didn't expect the entire "suite feel" to go away. Thank you for your help!

I didn't say the entire suite feel was gone....just that the dressing of the ATS is not as lush as the other suites I mentioned....the ATS's are still dressed better than standard cabins no doubt. Service wise...I still say this isn't the reason you book a suite on Royal...if you want pampered service in a suite look elsewhere....I don't care what level suite you book on Royal...that just isn't their thing. However you aren't going to have those real nice bathrooms like you will have in other suites....however like I said both ATS and RFS offer 2 bedrooms/2 bath combos...so it's a bit of a trade off.....but the balcony is like no other. For a family of 4 all things considered.... the ATS offers an unbelievable experience. 4 in an OS, GS, or Loft suite offer very minimal privacy as they are basically open spaces...even the Royal Loft Suite....it's your vacation also...not just the kids...and it's nice if you and you spouse can share some intimate time alone in privacy;)

Archived