Going down the toliet

tyrod15

i can remember pay toilets years ago in New York City.

A couple of years ago, in San Diego, the Subway (sandwich shop) made you pay to use their toilet unless you were a paying customer. totally understand.

In Costa Rica this past summer, I also came across a man at an outside rest area/toilet that you tipped him too.

many people who have a septic tank will throw their tp in the trash can as opposed to flushing it because it fills up their septic tank quickly. this happens in the U.S. and all over the world-not just in Mexico. not because it won't flush down. if the toilet can't flush a little tp down, it certainly wouldn't be strong enough to flush anything else down. :eek: if it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down....sorry, i couldn't resist.

Heard from a friend who just got back from Western Caribbean that the most important thing to take to port with me is a roll of toilet paper. She said many places she went did not have toilet paper. Was she just unlucky or is this a real problem in Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya, etc? :eek:

We have been to these places numerous times and have never had this problem. I guess your friend was just unlucky.

Archived