Question about Drink Vouchers

Cruisin May 2012

I have been buying these every week so that I am not shocked by a huge bar tab at the end of my cruise, my question is, at the end of the cruise and I have a bar bill from drinks being more than the vouchers, if I have extra vouchers, can I use them to pay the difference?

I have been buying these every week so that I am not shocked by a huge bar tab at the end of my cruise, my question is, at the end of the cruise and I have a bar bill from drinks being more than the vouchers, if I have extra vouchers, can I use them to pay the difference?

Why would you have vouchers left and a bar tab? Just take the vouchers with you onboard and use them up first before charging them to your onboard account.

Why would you have vouchers left and a bar tab? Just take the vouchers with you onboard and use them up first before charging them to your onboard account.

Because most drinks are more than the actual drink voucher, so I thought they charge the difference to your card? If I used two drink coupons, I would have money left that I wouldn't get back? Correct? Or am I completely wrong?

The coupons are good for one drink with a value of up to $5.75 including tip. It doesn't have any monetary value so I would think the answer to your question would be no but I'm not 100% sure.

Worse case, if you can't, you can save the drink coupons for your next cruise :)

You cannot use extra drink vouchers to pay off the bar bill if you are charged extra. I understood the question.

The savings is the 15% tip is included on the $5.75 value. Sometimes if the drink is close to that price they also wouldnt charge extra. $1 tip to the barkeep sometimes influences this bar tender choice.

Archived