? of upgrades and drink coupons? please help

i think i posted in the wrong area i have a few ?'s how do you get upgrades? is it for only the guarantee rooms that people book and what does that mean? we are going on inspiration sept 22nd 2005 my cousin is in afgahanastan right now so we are all excited not only for hime to come home but for him to go on his first ever cruise i emailed carnival to see if they had special cakes or anything special they could do for him so i am hoping they can. he is in the dessert right now so i know a cruise will be nice!! also are the drink coupons any good for alcohol and what else could anyone suggest for saving some money we are going to cozumel. never been there!! please any suggestions will help anything at all thank you nancy hodgdon at aol.com

Guarantee cabins have the best chance of being upgraded. BUT not everyone gets upgraded- that sthe chance you take when booking a guarantee. If you have acabin assignment you did not book a guarantee.

Drink coupons cost 4 for 19.95, Doi not use these coupons for beer or mixed drinks like Rum & Cokes. If you will be buying the frozen foo foo drinks that is worth the coupons. (the coupons only save you maybe 50 cents per drink. Coupons are used only to prepay your cruise bill.

They also sell Photo coupons,

Go to http://www.carnival.com and look for gifts. that is where you can find cakes and a lot of other goodies. You will want to know if you want the cake delivered to his cabin or devilvered at dinner.

Archived