Has anyone had the hilltop or over water cabana in Labadee?

sucramfree13

I'm really divided on which cabana to get in Labadee.I am debating on the Hilltop cabana or the Over Water cabana. I was gonna get the hilltop since its high up and it looks like the view up would be really nice plus it seems nice and private. But then i say how many palm trees are up there and started to wonder if it would be to cool up there. I do want some sun!! I don't want 100 percent shade

The over water cabana's seem nice but they dont look that spectacular my own opinion but maybe i'm wrong cause I've read great reviews on them plus im sure they get great sun and shade.

Had hilltop cabana H5 this past March which is the last one at the top..The most private cabana available with an amazing view..You really felt like you were in a world of your own up there..We had plenty of sun on the uncovered portion..Enjoy whichever location you choose !!

Had hilltop cabana H5 this past March which is the last one at the top..The most private cabana available with an amazing view..You really felt like you were in a world of your own up there..We had plenty of sun on the uncovered portion..Enjoy whichever location you choose !!

Thank You Immensely!! Seriously I have been trying to decided for months. My cruise in may so of course this wasnt urgent but thank you.:DI first assumed that the over water ones were the best since they were the most expensive but the more i looked at the hill top ones, the cooler they looked.

How many stairs/how much walking was it to get to you H5 cabana? That is actually the specific cabana I wanted, but my mother has health conditions and can't do much walking or stair climbing.

Thank You Immensely!! Seriously I have been trying to decided for months. My cruise in may so of course this wasnt urgent but thank you.:DI first assumed that the over water ones were the best since they were the most expensive but the more i looked at the hill top ones, the cooler they looked.

How many stairs/how much walking was it to get to you H5 cabana? That is actually the specific cabana I wanted, but my mother has health conditions and can't do much walking or stair climbing.

Several steep stairs so something to consider to get to H5, she will need a firm hand/support to help...Perhaps one of the lower ones might work out better on this trip..I know how important it can be to take Mom's mobility into consideration..Enjoy your time with her :)

How did you enjoy the buffet?

It was fine, had much the same as the regular buffet on Labadee with a couple of extra entree choices..Nothing memorable other than no line and presented nicer...

Archived