cave tubing while pregnant

melika091900

bump

anyone?

You might want to just play it by ear and feel. If you're starting to show, or the weather isn't cooperative, you might reconsider. Check with your excursion vendor and see what cancelling options you might have the day of the tour.

You might want to just play it by ear and feel. If you're starting to show, or the weather isn't cooperative, you might reconsider. Check with your excursion vendor and see what cancelling options you might have the day of the tour.

yeah they told me i can cancel even that day, or just go and watch my family do it..

they sounded like a lot of pregnant women do it,

ill just wait and see how i feel..

I was about 14 weeks pregnant when I did cave tubing in Belize last year and I loved it! Just use caution. I know there were times when they told us to link up in the tubes and somehow i was getting pulled on a little too much. I decided to let go from the group, but still held on to my husband, rather than get yanked on. The water was very calm and not deep at the time of year we went went-March. I never felt in danger and had an awesome time. It is a 45 minute or so bus ride, and then another 45 minute walk in the "jungle". I keep pretty active during my pregnancy so the walk was a breeze for me, even carrying the tube. Just wear good shoes! Definitely do it, you will enjoy it! This year we are going to Belize again, this time with my now 15 month old son, no longer in my belly! We wont be doing cave tubing this time though since the little guy is a bit young for that:)

Our guide, Minor Tom, from Major Tom's operation, was excellent with one "preggie" who was well into month 15, as we were told. She was well taken care of, both on the trail, and through the floating experience, which is very easy and fun. Why don't you email their operation and get their answer first hand - find them at info@cave-tubing DOT net. This is a "must do" tour and not to be missed. Belize was awesome and very beautiful - a true paradise.

MONTH 15?:confused::eek::eek:

thank you guys, yeah the company we booked with said it should be fine, and that alot of pregnant women do it,

my husband will be with me, im sure if I need any assistance...

its something for sure I didnt want to pass up since we booked this before we knew we were expecting, :O)

and its on my bucket list.

thank you all again

Archived