help with flight schedules

Giskard

Realized I need to start thinking about booking our flights to LA. How do I find out when PG will fly us out of LA? We have booked two nights before the cruise since the price was great ($180pp). We figured this way we wouldn't be as wiped out from the long late flight PG would have put us on.

Do you think I should be safe and add one more night to our trip and stay overnight near the airport in LA?

When are you going on your cruise. 5 to 6 months before call ATN and ask them your flight times etc if there are more than 1 flight this will be important. Your TA could also get this information for you. I usually call ATN as I also book my seats at that time.

IN looking at your signature, it shows that you are embarking on 6/30/2012---if you are leaving LAX on 6/28 for PPT (2 nites pre cruise), the current ATN schedule shows 2 flights on ATN:

(1) 2:30PM to 8PM

(2) 4:30PM to 10PM

The times are not terribly different---if you get into LAX in the morning, you should be fine either way. (Or get to LAX the night before, and grab a hotel.)

Thanks those are great ideas. I will call ATN and email my TA to see what they say. With the anticipated flight times of either 4:30 or 6:30 we could probably get to LA with no problem in the morning. BUT I agree about the "insurance" we have never flown in the "day of" our cruise before. Seems easiest and least stressful to look into an evening flight from Seattle to LA on th 27th and use priceline/hotwire or something to get a nights hotel.

Thanks those are great ideas. I will call ATN and email my TA to see what they say. With the anticipated flight times of either 4:30 or 6:30 we could probably get to LA with no problem in the morning. BUT I agree about the "insurance" we have never flown in the "day of" our cruise before. Seems easiest and least stressful to look into an evening flight from Seattle to LA on th 27th and use priceline/hotwire or something to get a nights hotel.

For what it is worth, I thought the flights were at 2:30PM and 4:30PM, but if I was wrong, apologies for providing you with incorrect info. I would hate for you to miss your flight on account of bad info from me. Have a wonderful trip!

Archived