Soft Drink Package

Can someone please tell me whether the soft drink package on the Freedom of the Seas includes Diet Drinks eg. Diet Coke. I was under the impression that it did, however, I have since seen some writing that it doesn't. Thanks.

Kathy

Can someone please tell me whether the soft drink package on the Freedom of the Seas includes Diet Drinks eg. Diet Coke. I was under the impression that it did, however, I have since seen some writing that it doesn't. Thanks.

Kathy

We had the package twice, yes the diet coke is included…Wasn’t Freedom, but on sister ship Liberty, should be the same.

Diet Coke = YES

Dirt Sprite = MAYBE

But IMHO, the quality of the diet coke is not good or consistent.

I don't understand. Soft drinks are soft drinks whether they are diet or not. Why would diet sprite be a maybe? Do they just not have it? I know it includes only foutain drinks (can you even get bottles and cans on the ship?).

I don't understand. Soft drinks are soft drinks whether they are diet or not

x2... I had no problem getting all the diet Coke I could possibly consume aboard Allure.

There was no notation or signage during the soda-card sales that would even remotely indicate that diet soda was somehow not included. :confused:

Kathy

Yes. It is included.

I don't understand. Soft drinks are soft drinks whether they are diet or not. Why would diet sprite be a maybe? Do they just not have it? I know it includes only foutain drinks (can you even get bottles and cans on the ship?).

Yes you can get canned soda on the ships. In the past, diet sprite was only available in cans, thus not part of the package. There is reports of it now being included in the package on some ships. But the web site says:

"Fountain Soda Packages

Pre-reserve a pass for unlimited fountain soda drinks from our onboard selection, including Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite."

No bottles.

For the soda package, it is for sodas that come out of the "gun" rather than those that come out of the can. On Majesty last week, I had the package, and could get Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale and Soda Water.

Many restaurants (on land)/most ships don't have Diet Sprite out of the "gun" because it's not as popular as the other drinks and not worth the cost/effort (even though I wish they had it). Maybe the bigger ships have it out of the gun, but from my experience just last week, Diet Sprite was not included in the package.

Sometimes the mix at a particular bar is a little off and some don't like the taste. We have not run into this but others have.

As far as diet sprite, it is available in cans so not included in the soda fountain package. However, some have been able to get cans with their soda card. That has not been our experience.

Archived