Costa webcam

Rosee

ShipCOSTA CONCORDIA</B>CompanyCosta CruisesLast contacted16-Jan-2012 03:36 UTCApprox.Location2km S of PALMA DE MALLORCA, SpainFlagITALYGross Tonnage (GRT)114147Net Tonnage (NRT)114500Gross Tonnage (ITC)87300Length (ft)951.8Width (ft)124.6Draft (ft)64.9Built in Yr2006Vessel ID No.9320544Official PageOfficial PagePhotoTake PhotoGoogle MapGoogle MapTrackingTracking MapShipCOSTA CONCORDIA</B>CompanyCosta CruisesLast contacted16-Jan-2012 03:36 UTCApprox.Location2km S of PALMA DE MALLORCA, SpainFlagITALYGross Tonnage (GRT)114147Net Tonnage (NRT)114500Gross Tonnage (ITC)87300Length (ft)951.8Width (ft)124.6Draft (ft)64.9Built in Yr2006Vessel ID No.9320544Official PageOfficial PagePhotoTake PhotoGoogle MapGoogle MapTrackingTracking MapShipCOSTA CONCORDIA</B>CompanyCosta CruisesLast contacted16-Jan-2012 03:36 UTCApprox.Location2km S of PALMA DE MALLORCA, SpainFlagITALYGross Tonnage (GRT)114147Net Tonnage (NRT)114500Gross Tonnage (ITC)87300Length (ft)951.8Width (ft)124.6Draft (ft)64.9Built in Yr2006Vessel ID No.9320544Official PageOfficial PagePhotoTake PhotoGoogle MapGoogle MapTrackingTracking MapWell I have a webcam for her and the extra info icon gives the time as Jan 16 2012 at 3:36 UTC with all other relevant and correct details etc.

What's going on at Shipwatcher ??????

Yes we all know where she is, and it is devastating news for everyone, both those involved with the ship and elsewhere......but I have a webcamera vision showing a night time view from the front of the ship and one from the aft of the ship, labelled 16 Jan 2012 (today) at 3:36 UTC in a position as 2km S of Palma de Mallorca near Spain.

Can I ever trust Shipwatcher again to give me the correct info after seeing this ?

Not only is the webcam bogus but when you google Costa Concordia they still are showing ------

Costa Cruise Ships, Costa Concordia Cruise, Cruise Vacation

http://www.costa***********/usa/costa_concordia.html

Cruise Ships at Costa Cruise. Experience the Costa Concordia cruise ship for a cruise vacation you will never forget.

That is really a commentary on their management. "A cruise vacation you will never forget" indeed.

It is unlikely Costa will have anything to do with Concordia again. At the moment it is under the authority of the Italian maritime associates, and the insurers will take over ownership of her once it reaches that point. My guess is that Costa could not switch off a light without permission.

Archived