1st time cruisers..RCL Freedom of the Seas

pthree

Hello all!! I am so excited! My mom, cousin and I will be cruising the Western Caribbean this summer.

I have been doing a bunch of research as to the shore excursions so we will be well prepared when we decide to venture out.

This website has provided a whole lot of info and I am just beginning!!

Cant wait!

Happy Cruising!!!

Hello all!! I am so excited! My mom, cousin and I will be cruising the Western Caribbean this summer.

I have been doing a bunch of research as to the shore excursions so we will be well prepared when we decide to venture out.

Cant wait!

Happy Cruising!!!

Welcome to CruiseCritic, This is a great place to learn tons of stuff about cruising. I am sure you will have a great time on the Freedom. What is your sail date?

Thanks!! Sailing July 22, 2012

You are so correct about learning alot. Its been a few days and i have dozens of bookmarks and filled u two pages(front and back) of notes

So far packing will be our biggest challege.

Welcome to CruiseCritic, This is a great place to learn tons of stuff about cruising. I am sure you will have a great time on the Freedom. What is your sail date?

My family cruised on FOS this last October (Western route) and loved every minute!:D If you have any questions, feel free to ask! You will get a lot of help on these boards. :o We have already booked FOS for our next family vacation. This time we are going to the Eastern route. Yeppers, we have already started to count down again!

Im getting anxious to hop on that ship lol. I have read so many wonderful stories about FOS

I do have one question though...Is 3 bags to much to take? carry on , med, and lrg?? Its a set :-). We will be vacationing for a total of 2 weeks and dont wanna forget anything. Plus it was a Christmas gift from my cousin :-)

My family cruised on FOS this last October (Western route) and loved every minute!:D If you have any questions, feel free to ask! You will get a lot of help on these boards. :o We have already booked FOS for our next family vacation. This time we are going to the Eastern route. Yeppers, we have already started to count down again!

Cant wait!

Happy Cruising!!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. We just did the Western itinerary on Freedom of the Seas last month and had WONDERFUL time. You will love her!

Just read your review. Loved it. Im gonna make note about Jade and Windjammer, lol :-)

Im getting anxious to hop on that ship lol. I have read so many wonderful stories about FOS

I do have one question though...Is 3 bags to much to take? carry on , med, and lrg?? Its a set :-). We will be vacationing for a total of 2 weeks and dont wanna forget anything. Plus it was a Christmas gift from my cousin :-)

Many people will tell you to pack and then take half of your clothes out....I will not do that! :) I do not want to look at my vacation pics and see the same clothes over the week. (Beside vacation is a great excuse to find some more cute clothes!) I know that I will probably take more basic pieces and mix/match next time, due to flying bag issues. All that being said, I think what you have planned is fine. Once you unpack, you can put med. inside of large bag, slide both under your bed. Do not stress about forgetting things, just go, have a great time and then come back to report for us to devour! :)

Archived