Pacific Jewel

G'day,

Our friends are doing their first P&O cruise. My question is whether you can get a transfer bus with P&O from the airport to the ship. We go the day before so it isn't an issue but they are going on the same day. You used to be able to just go to the bus and pay $15 and they would take you but that service was cut out for a while. Because they offer a transfer on the way back, I wonder if it has been restored? Hope someone can answer.

G'day,

Our friends are doing their first P&O cruise. My question is whether you can get a transfer bus with P&O from the airport to the ship. We go the day before so it isn't an issue but they are going on the same day. You used to be able to just go to the bus and pay $15 and they would take you but that service was cut out for a while. Because they offer a transfer on the way back, I wonder if it has been restored? Hope someone can answer.

Because we will need this service in a few weeks I phoned Kingsford Smith Transport to check. They advised that they still do the airport-cruise terminal and return trip. Cost for a single booking (not group) is $16.20 one way or $28.80 return.

Archived