Drinks packages on sale

cnarf77

Just looking at the UK website and the classic package is being quoted at £28.69/ night, obviously plus 15%. Can anyone advise if this is a discounted rate?

I used the link from the email they sent me. I've just paid £246.47 including 15% for the premium package. That's $54 a day. It is a discounted price as the amount was quoted at £270+, but when I clicked on the link the lower price was quoted. :)

Thank you Cruise Critic folks! I never would have seen this offer if it hadn't been for these boards. I had already purchased the Premium Alcohol package but just went in and cancelled and re-ordered. A savings of $43.47. :)

I'm Scottish so helping everyone save all this money on alcohol is just brilliant! I'm sure I must qualify for some sort of medal or a statue or something ;-) We are leaving on a 17 night cruise in March and I'm VERY happy with the money we saved :-)

After months of contemplating classic or premium, etc., etc....and not taking the leap. Last night - DH and I booked our drink packages. For some reason, $7hundred something is so much better than $8hundred something and was just that nudge I needed!

Packages included as far as I can make out are:

Classic & Premium Nonalcoholic Package, Classic and Premium Package, Soda Package & Premium Bottled Water Package.

Better spread the word through CC, as not sure how else everyone will find out unless X are emailing all guests booked!!

I'm on Saturday's cruise too (Equinox) and I just cancelled and repurchased the premium package again - saved $112 CDN for both my husband and i!

You're on the Equinox on Saturday? It is not scheduled to be back into Lauderdale until Monday 23 Jan. It sails on mondays and fridays.

Good Sailing

Tom

I can NEVER drink enough water while traveling and still manage to retain water (probably from salt in the food). I probably drink on average at least 3 large bottles of water a day (now with the package - I'm sure I'll drink 4) and now I get to drink a frozen concoction to cool off when I need it in the sun! The more you drink on a regular basis....I drink at least 64+ ounces of water a day, the more your bladder can retain for some reason. Start preparing now ;)

I can NEVER drink enough water while traveling and still manage to retain water (probably from salt in the food). I probably drink on average at least 3 large bottles of water a day (now with the package - I'm sure I'll drink 4) and now I get to drink a frozen concoction to cool off when I need it in the sun! The more you drink on a regular basis....I drink at least 64+ ounces of water a day, the more your bladder can retain for some reason. Start preparing now ;)

The tap water on ships comes from a de-salt plant and is safe to drink.

I've been batting the various packages back and forth and trying to decide even if they'd be worth it for us...

This 10% discount tipped me into getting the package.

One classic for my Husband & a premium for me

I LOVE saving $$$$$

Did anyone figure out if the Soda Package is 10% off of the $7.00 per day (recent increase)?

There is indication that the price maybe went up (or there is a computer glitch)?

The glitch is fixed once you go to pay. The Soda Package is coming up at $6.30 per day, plus 15% gratuities.

. I probably drink on average at least 3 large bottles of water a day (now with the package - I'm sure I'll drink 4) and now I get to drink a frozen concoction to cool off when I need it in the sun! The more you drink on a regular basis....I drink at least 64+ ounces of water a day, the more your bladder can retain for some reason. Start preparing now ;)

How much would 3 large bottles of water cost? vs how much per day is package?

On our cruises which tend to be port intesive (1 sea day) I just didn't think I would drink enough to buy package.

When you cancelled and then rebooked your drinks packages did the refund to your credit card occur straight away or did you have to wait a period of time. I;ve bought 2 x Classic Package for 14 days so I'd be savin close to $200.

I can't speak to this situation directly, but refunds to my credit cards from cruise lines typically show up within 3-7 days.

Tom

Thanks for the info. We are booked on the Summit and am thinking of purchasing the classic bev package. Can anyone confirm that the drinks are unlimited or do they restrict the number of alcohol bevs you can get with the package?

Thanks

Brad

The only restriction is you can order only 1 drink at a time but it is unlimited. You'll find most bartenders will check to see if you want another and the sommeliers in the dining room will come around and top off your wine glass.

Archived