Drink Packages

IrishLassie

Carnival does have some offers of drink packages on group sailings of thirty or more. They must be booked as a group though, through that department, and all must participate. It used to be $75 a day PP so it is usually used for corporate bookings when the company is paying as many would not want to pay that amount if they don't drink or don't drink much.

They are very limited so it has been my understanding it must be booked far in advance. When we tried to arrange this four months prior to sailing, there were "no more group drink packages available for that sailing."

If planning a group sailing, ask for that department and ask for more info. Because we waited to late, I didn't get the full rundown of qualifications.

you can buy prepaid drink tickets through the gift section and you can buy as many as you want. while it may not realy save you money, it does let you spread your alcohol bill bill over several months. as soon as i book each cruise i start buying drink tickets every week till i think i have enough. and if you dont use them all you take them on your next cruise. i believe they are about $23 for a book of 4, each one is worth i think $5.75 towards a drink. if your drink is more than that ( and most are) you pay the difference. you can also have your friends or family buy them for you

U can buy a bottle of rum, vodka, or whatever to be delivered to your room from the Bon Voyage. U have to call and the price is reasonable when u compare the price of a drink. $40.00 for a bottle of many and some like Grey Goose $60.00. Then u can carry on your soda choice to mix!! just an option to consider!:rolleyes:

No and no plans to.

Actually JH was asking people about this on FB so I would assume they are looking into it at the very least. He mentioned the beards were reading the responses as well as to further suggest they are at least considering it.

Archived