Onboard Credit

IslandRetrievers

The Photo Shop has a decent selection of cameras and accessories that you can purchase with OBC. DH and I both got Olympus digital cameras on the last nite of our cruise. The sales guy threw in carrying cases for each of us, so we were quite happy with the deal!

How was the rest of your trip? The shark video you guys put on the memory card worked fine, thanks again. I we just booked a Baltic cruise in Aug. with Oceania. My brother booked it first and we decided to tag along.

John and Arlene:D

Great to hear from you! We are actually flying today, on our way to Mexico. Australia was huge, expensive, amazing, beautiful....

At the moment we are sitting in Auckland waiting for our Air Tahiti Nui flight that will take us to Papeete, and then on to LAX.

When in August will you be in the Baltics? We're doing Russia and the Baltics late July and August as well. Looks like a great time to be there....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hibiscus13

Sorry so long reposting to your Jan25th post. Step mother is ill and we have been doing the 140 mile trip down to help out two days each week. Also working on my Baltic cruise on Oceania Marina Aug. 1 to 11th. Got the idea from the Doctor I met on the PG cruise. He is on the Aug 24th cruise. We talked about him maybe being on the same cruise as my brother. I talked to my brother about that, but he was on the Aug. 1 date and asked me if we would like to join him on that cruise. Where does the Noordam going? Lost the paper with all the groups email addresses on it:o! ! jkuehnle at sbcglobal dot net.

John & Arlene

Archived