Voyager of the Seas interior room question

kaa12740

We are sailing in March and am a bit concerned of the 'wear and tear' of this ship. I have heard mixed reviews so wanted any other opinions out there. Do the interior rooms look the same as they are advertised? Are the comforters the thin looking ones? We have been on many previous cruises where they now have the down comforter style or the washable white duvet covers to put over the comforters. Just curious!

We are sailing in March and am a bit concerned of the 'wear and tear' of this ship. I have heard mixed reviews so wanted any other opinions out there. Do the interior rooms look the same as they are advertised? Are the comforters the thin looking ones? We have been on many previous cruises where they now have the down comforter style or the washable white duvet covers to put over the comforters. Just curious!

They will be what you are used to. It's been a while, but I believe they went fleedwide with the "new" bedding style in 2006 or 2007.

I honestly wouldn't worry about wear and tear. Voyager is older, but certainly not old. The only ship I have ever noticed a lot of wear and tear on is Monarch- and she is over 20. I wouldn't hesitate to book a cruise on Voyager.

We were in an interior room on the Voyager in November. There is some wear here and there but the ship was kept very clean. Like others have said, if you look closely, you'll find things, but we never found anything that impacted our vacation in any way. We had a great time.

Archived