Destiny Toiletries

Hi can anyone advise me what toiletries there are on the destiny, shampoo, shower gel, tissues etc and are they in individual packs or in dispensers on the wall. about to hit the shops to stock up so could do with knowing what i dont need to take. thanks all

shirley:)

Hi can anyone advise me what toiletries there are on the destiny, shampoo, shower gel, tissues etc and are they in individual packs or in dispensers on the wall. about to hit the shops to stock up so could do with knowing what i dont need to take. thanks all

Hi :)

Next to sink is a soap Dispenser ,above the loo on wall is a box of Tissues and in the shower you get a body wash and a shampoo to use.

Talking of showers dont try and adjust the shower temp; once your in it :eek:

Getting close for you now :) I really miss the Sky Bar late nights:D

Have a drink for us ;)

Take your own (as a man I am usually happy with whatever is there!) The shower stuff (shampoo & soap) looked suspiciously the same to me - but I dismantled the dispenser and the colours were different, what else I am not sure. It is not very nice.

Nothing to do with this but I missed real marmalade which I forgot to take as I usually would thinking food would be British style. In most things it is but not jam - thus good bacon etc.

I agree, take your own shampoo and shower gel. As the water is softened I did not need to use as much to get a good lather as I do at home where our water is very hard. If you are struggling for weight in your case you can always buy toiletries at the airport after you have cleared security.

Carol x

Archived