TV/ Movies On Board

ChristinaN

We are sailing at the end of the month on the Ecstasy and I'm wondering about in room movies on board. I seem to recall there being a handful of movies on the ship the last time we sailed Carnival. I'm anticipating being in our room by 10PM nightly since my children will need to go to bed so it would be nice to have something decent to watch. Does anyone know what is currently playing?

The first week of January had two very good ones that I managed to miss.:(

These were Money Ball and the last Harry Potter film. They also had Mr Poppers Penguins and bunch of others I

didn't want to see.

Don't know if these would still be showing.

• 3 weeks later...
We are sailing at the end of the month on the Ecstasy and I'm wondering about in room movies on board. I seem to recall there being a handful of movies on the ship the last time we sailed Carnival. I'm anticipating being in our room by 10PM nightly since my children will need to go to bed so it would be nice to have something decent to watch. Does anyone know what is currently playing?

Hi,

Just wondering if you could let us know what movies they played while you were on board. I thoroughly enjoy hanging out in the cabin after an afternoon in the sun and I would like to hold off on watching any movies at home this week that might be playing on board when I sail 2/13. I know there are people here who would never watch a movie while on board, and we will probably hear from them, but you have to wonder why they would even bother reading this thread...

I wish there was somewhere online that tracked the in-cabin movies for cruise lines .

Archived