Don't forget to join your TP roll calls!

maygoddess

Hi fellow TP travelers! Once you have booked your TP trip, don't forget to head over to the roll calls and look for fellow passengers! There are lots of TP rolls calls started all the way through 2006. Just make sure to keep scrolling through all the pages as they get buried fast if they are not active.

I am a pax on the 9/1/2005 sailing and we have a few others in there and we chat about excursions and our plans and hopefully will meet up while on board as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi D! My husband and I are also on the June 3rd TP! We're in 8004 on Deck 8. This will be our 6th cruise - first time in French Polynesia. We're celebrating my birthday (as if anyone needs an excuse to celebrate while on a cruise! LOL!) Feel free to e-mail me at: twobigkidz@aol.com (no, we have no children; we just consider ourselves two big kids!) We like to have a good time (no, even though we live in L.A., we're not into any weird hanky-panky so don't worry!) and intend to do so heavily while on vacation. We've already set our excursion itinerary, but nothing is set in stone. You can pre-reserve almost any excursion via Princess' website; they don't charge you until 24 hours prior to the shore excursion. Why not drop me a line and perhaps we can arrange to meet for a vacation cocktail and maybe some excursion plans or cab-sharing.

3 weeks to go!!!

Joyce

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are on 3 June cruise flying from London via LA and arriving on May 30.We have not been to FP before so like you would like to know about independent tours. We will do some research when we arrive.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived