Vacation Vault versus Kyss Bag

KimmieTN

Have my medium sized Kyss bag for several years now and love it. It has held up well even though I put lots of heavy "stuff" in it and take it with me on numerous beach trips and vacations.

I know the chain can be cut easily if someone really targets me, but feel much more at ease knowing someone can't just grab my bag easily and run.

When I "chain it up" and leave for awhile, I still cover it up with a towel so the bag and chain aren't conspicuous.

• 1 year later...

I use a Vaultz bag it is made by the same people who make the bank money and courier pouches...slash proof, security cable and combination lock.........they are awesome and the have several items to serve security need......check them out.

I use a Vaultz bag it is made by the same people who make the bank money and courier pouches...slash proof, security cable and combination lock.........they are awesome and the have several items to serve security need......check them out.

This looks 'similar' to the KYSS tote bag: http://www.vaultz.net/catalog/pouches-bags/pool-pouches-and-totes/locking-tote-bag-floral-vaultz-vz00679.html ... altho I know the KYSS bag comes in various sizes/colours and has a few outside pockets which are great for organization/water bottles/etc.

This is the KYSS bag (not sure what 'size' this one is - looks bigger than mine and I have the medium one!)

kyss-bags-raspberry-kyss-on-floor.jpg