Another Voyager Question

Motleu

Last spring break we were on the Radiance and we loved the now late great Seaview Cafe. DD especially loved the chicken fingers. I know the Voyager does not have a Seaview Cafe but might the Cafe Promenade have Chicken fingers? If not there can they be found anywhere on Voyager? Thanks!

Last spring break we were on the Radiance and we loved the now late great Seaview Cafe. DD especially loved the chicken fingers. I know the Voyager does not have a Seaview Cafe but might the Cafe Promenade have Chicken fingers? If not there can they be found anywhere on Voyager? Thanks!

Chickens don't have fingers! :eek:

The only place I can think of to get chicken fingers is from the MDR kids menu and possibly room service.

I am pretty sure they have chicken fingers at Johnny Rockets. There is a $4.95 charge, but we were pleased with our food.

I am pretty sure they have chicken fingers at Johnny Rockets. There is a $4.95 charge, but we were pleased with our food.

I pretty much figured that but was hoping for something along the lines of a seaview but the "included" eateries are slowly being phased out!

Archived