Time Luggage drop off at Port Everglades

centralcalicruzer

I thought I had seen this posted before, but did a search and can't find anything. What's the earliest you can check your bags at Port Everglades? I am guessing around 10:30, but wanted to know if anyone had ever been successful checking bags earlier. I'm not talking about trying to board earlier, just back check. Thanks for any help!

:) I will also post this in the private island section but sometimes those dont get read it seems. We are sailing in 20 days (YAY!!) and are going to Princess Cays. We are very excited about it, as others have said what a great time they have had there. My question is, is lunch included on the island? I think I have rea somewhere that it was.

thanks, as always,

Lisa

:) I will also post this in the private island section but sometimes those dont get read it seems. We are sailing in 20 days (YAY!!) and are going to Princess Cays. We are very excited about it, as others have said what a great time they have had there. My question is, is lunch included on the island? I think I have rea somewhere that it was.

thanks, as always,

Lisa

Yes, there is a BBQ buffet lunch served on Princess Cays - usually 11:30-1:30. You'll need your cruise card for soft drinks or other bar beverages.

Archived