friends of bill w on royal carribean

Are there any meetings on the royal carribean?? I am planning a cruise for the summer. I am a member of NA. Do they have any "Friends of Jimmy K" meetings or only AA meetings on cruises. I am open minded and willing to goto AA meetings on a cruise to keep my recovery. Thank You.

Are there any meetings on the royal carribean?? I am planning a cruise for the summer. I am a member of NA. Do they have any "Friends of Jimmy K" meetings or only AA meetings on cruises. I am open minded and willing to goto AA meetings on a cruise to keep my recovery. Thank You.

I´m not familiar with the terms NA and "Friends of Jimmy K", but I never read about them in the programms. But On the cruises I´ve been on there have always been daily "Friends of Bill W." meetings.

I think there are just AA meetings but they meet very often and get a good response. I am sure you will not be alone in your need for a meeting on this huge ship and will be welcome to the AA meetings to assist in your recovery.

Also, I just wanted to add this: What better place to stay away from your addictions! There is SO much to do on these ships that you can do SO many other things that are fantastic. YOu will find it easy to stay occupied and maintain your recovery. I promise!

The meetings are generally at 4:30 or 5 PM and usually in the library. The day you board--there will not be a meeting. Look in the Cruise Compass (Newsletter) which is put in your cabin each evening and it gives the schedule for the next day. I have been on a cruise that had meetings in the morning and not the afternoon. There is only one scheduled per day. Get names and cabin numbers if you need support.

Linda/Ohioo

Just wanted to add that I have been a friend of Bill for sometime now and always look forward to meeting his other friends when I cruise. I have been on cruises where there's been huge attendance at meetings and others where there's been a small group. I have also noted that you don't always get the same crowd everyday. Just keep coming back if there is a small one the first day. You'll meet a whole lot of great people. You also get one of the benefits of a "Meet & Mingle" - a slew of friendly faces that you'll see all over the ship.

Archived