Laundry/ on Regatta

Hawaiidan

I just booked the Regatta for December and was wondering what they offer for laundry? Package? By the piece, self service? Cost?

I am still amazed at the super price I got... Blown away , would be better.

If you factor out the free air fare using the specials, it figures to slightly over$ 100 a day pp. I cant stay home for that. :o

There is a self-service laundry on Deck 7. You buy tokens on Regatta at reception.

There is also laundry service but I can't quote the prices. They used to occasionally have a laundry special -- all you can stuff into the laundry bag for $10. But I haven't seen one of those in quite a while.

There was a laundry list posted someplace here if you use the "search" feature you may find it

Self serve laundry is $2 per wash or dry

The R-ships only have 1 laundry room unlike the new Oceania Class ships they have 1 on each passenger deck

Unlike Mura I have never seen a bag deal or any specials other than the same day service for 1/2 price

Lyn,

As I said that $10 offer was a long time ago. Since I haven't seen it in such a long time, it probably no longer exists.

So I shouldn't have mentioned it as a possibility! My bad.

Mura

A note to your wife - if you use the self-service laundry get there early - it opens at 7:30. There is a line, especially on sea days, and it does take some time if you're not one of the first three in line. There are four washers and four dryers, but one of the washers seems to be permanently "out of order," based on discussion on this board; that was true on our recent Regatta sailing. Sending your laundry out costs anywhere from about $2.50 to $5 per piece, as I recall. I've never used their service, so I can't comment otherwise.

Archived