Luggage tags

AnDeNo.UK

They can be posted to you or send via your TA. If not just print them off and cut them out and bring a small stapler with you and attach them prior to boarding. With RCI we always had ours sent to us via our TA but with Princess we had to print our own....borrowed a stapler from the hotel reception where we were staying pre cruise.

I have used a 3 x5 card in the color of my "deck" with clear markings, name address etc. date of sail, port of departure and Royal C. in dark marker. I t has worked just fine. I have also just picked up luggage tags at the airport from RCI personnel and those worked well too.

I'm confused....when I completed our online forms I pulled up the luggage tag information and it allowed me to request tags. It said I should be receiving them in 1-2 weeks, I believe. Did I just dream this?

I'm confused....when I completed our online forms I pulled up the luggage tag information and it allowed me to request tags. It said I should be receiving them in 1-2 weeks, I believe. Did I just dream this?

No this is correct. I think they only allow the tags to be mailed to U.S. addresses though. You will get them in about a week.

Our last cruise they arrived in the mail. But there was a tab (I think) that said order your tags. This time when I printed out our seacruise pass I did not see it. Should I keep on checking as our cruise is 6 weeks away?:confused:

Yes just keep checking. It should show up at about 45 days before.

Our last cruise they arrived in the mail. But there was a tab (I think) that said order your tags. This time when I printed out our seacruise pass I did not see it. Should I keep on checking as our cruise is 6 weeks away?:confused:

We leave on March 10th, so we're about the same amount of time away from our cruise. When you go to your 'My Cruises' account on the RCL web site, there's a cruise documentation tab you can click on. Once in your cruise documentation, on the right side of the page is information about luggage tags with a button to click on that says 'request'. Not sure if we'll really get them in the mail, though...cuz everyone's posting about printing them!! I just don't see a way to print them.

We leave on March 10th, so we're about the same amount of time away from our cruise. When you go to your 'My Cruises' account on the RCL web site, there's a cruise documentation tab you can click on. Once in your cruise documentation, on the right side of the page is information about luggage tags with a button to click on that says 'request'. Not sure if we'll really get them in the mail, though...cuz everyone's posting about printing them!! I just don't see a way to print them.

Cruising Mar. 4th. Requested luggage tags online and they were mailed to me in about a week. The paper they are printed on is a lot tougher than regular paper. Makes me feel a bit better about the luggage being thrown around. I also put a card with my stateroom # on it inside my luggage in case the outer tag is lost.

If you view your 'E-Docs' which can be located under the 'Cruise Documentation' tab of your reservation, there is an image of your luggage tag probably on page 30. Some people print it out and make as many copies as they need. That being said, your average printer paper won't survive the trip so others have either laminated the tags or enveloped them in packing tape before attaching them to their suitcase.

Archived