Fascination on November 5, 2012

wdelesky

We are booking the November 5, 2012 on the Fascination and when i called to find out what is new on the boat the travel agent told me there is a rotisserie bar is this true? I also hear there is a deli now and wonder if anyone knows if they make a mozzerella, basil, and tomatoe on foccocia bread? It was all i ate on the last cruise. Thanks for anyone's help!!

You might want to change the title of your thread.

When I saw it, I thought it was someone looking for other cruisers on the same sailing.

I looked at it because I'm sailing Feb 27 on Fascination and wasn't in a hurry to get

off the computer! If you can wait long enough, I can tell you when I get off the ship.

By then, you'll have gotten an answer if you label your thread something like "Rotisserie on

Fascination?"

Oh thanks, but actually the travel agent told me it was like a type of place to get carved meat! LOL i guess he didnt know either!

Yes you can get carved meats. It is between the Mongolian grill and the hamburger grill on the lido deck..in the middle of the two. They have a different carved meat everyday. I remember from December they had roast, ham, chicken, sorry but that is all I can remember. The meats were excellent!

Yes to your other question also. They do have that sandwich at the deli. Or at least they did in December.

I thought it was a review(silly me didn't see the date)-I was just looking at our cruise pictures from last year in November- so just to get you excited-this is HMC-IMG_2386.jpg

and in Nassau we went to the Sheritan-IMG_2405.jpg

And this was the beach there

IMG_2403.jpg

Archived