Stingray City by Catamaran

Scubagirl713

Going to be in Grand Cayman in March with the Carnival Legend. Trying to decide which tour company to go with for Stingray City. I would prefer a catamaran just because I love being on them, so that is what I have ben researching. However, I can find any recent reviews for Buccaneer or the Hannibal. Any recommendations or does anyone have another company to recommend? Thanks!

Edited - Just noticed this question was posted just a couple days ago by someone else, sorry about the repetition everyone.

Just got back and had a great time with Stingraysailing. Booked ahead of time and made $10 down payment. Total trip was $50 for 3-4 hours. Catamaran has capacity of 27 and we were only 8, Chip and his dad run it with a third crewmember to explain about stingrays and photograph. They were awesome and spent lots of time with each person to hold the rays. Then we moved to the reef and snorkeled before returning under sail. They are very flexible and even made arrangements for a couple who missed the tour due to their ship's tender problem, to tour with someone else and refunded their deposit.

I highly recommend them

Archived