TRIUMPH REVIEW 21-26 Jan (PICS)

spyingeyes

Loved your review, pic's and the Fun Times you posted. Thanks for all your hard work. Sounds like you know how to make the best out of a cruise.

We took my sons ages 16 and 18, sons grad present, to Mr Sanchos in Coz. Bought him his first Miami Vice and took pic's of him in the pool. These gals from Texas, hats included, we're more than happy to get into the pic's.:p Made my son's grad party. Made my sons friends very envious. The pic brought back memories, Thanks again.

Needless to say the kids are hooked on cruising.

Happy Sails:p

This might be the best written review I have ever read on CC. Sounds like it was a great cruise except for the fog. We have a party (and I do mean PARTY) of 25 taking this cruise on the 4th of Feb. Your review just got us all more excited about it. THX

This might be the best written review I have ever read on CC. Sounds like it was a great cruise except for the fog. We have a party (and I do mean PARTY) of 25 taking this cruise on the 4th of Feb. Your review just got us all more excited about it. THX

You guys are going to have a blast!

how was the water temp in Cozumel

It was a little chilly when we first stepped in but after a couple of minutes it felt great. Let's put it this way...it was warm enough for everyone to spend lots of time swimming, floating, jet skiing, etc.

For Progreso it honestly doesn't matter which side you are on because there just isn't much to see. The view coming into Cozumel was great on our side and we were also able to see all of the other ships in port as we pulled out of Cozumel. I don't really have anything to compare it to but we really enjoyed the views from our balcony going in and coming out.

• 2 weeks later...
I've read where you can't really take cameras onto the ruins property...but your pictures were beautiful. Did you have any trouble with carrying a camera?

I thought I would answer from what

I have experienced, they allow the still pics but charge a small fee like $5 to use a camcorder.

So you can take pictures but if you have a video recorder they charge the small fee. Hope that is what the OP can confirm

I thought I would answer from what

I have experienced, they allow the still pics but charge a small fee like $5 to use a camcorder.

So you can take pictures but if you have a video recorder they charge the small fee. Hope that is what the OP can confirm

Yes, that is exactly right. We had two guys in our group and they each paid the five bucks for video taping. Take as many pictures as you like for FREE!

To answer my own question, no obstruction of the view from 9289 at all. I don't know where this came from, but I got it from their own website.

Cruise was good, entertainment was poor though, the older bald dancer really needs to give it up :eek: His timing is all to *****.

Archived