TRIUMPH REVIEW 21-26 Jan (PICS)

spyingeyes

Such a great review. Thanks for the tip on the omelet station. I hadn't realized they had four places open. We leave at the end of February. Triumph was the first Carnival cruise I ever went on so I love that she is now in Texas.

Really enjoyed your review, and your pics were all great! Happy Anniversary! Looks like you celebrated in style! Now how are you going to top it next year? :D

Next year is our 20th and we are going back to where we celebrated our 10th, Hawaii. We are doing a renewal of our vows with family and friends! Really looking forward to it...

Could you tell me how much the chefs table was and how much for hair and make up in spa on formal night. We are doing a b2b on the triumph 2/18&2/23

That is one suggestion for how to top next year is a b2b it is our first and I am so excited can't you tell lol

The Chef's Table was $75 per person. Really not much different than what you would expect to pay in a nice restaurant. Plus we got unlimited wine.

My wife's hair was about $70 bucks including the tip and her makeup was about $25 including the tip. Seems pretty expensive to me but my wife assures me that it's worth it lol...

Thank you so much for the review!! You did a great job!! We leave in a few more weeks and I can't wait. If we do an excursion in Progresso, Uxmal is what I want to do. Did the partition on your balcony open? and did the balcony door slide open or open out?

Thanks again for your Great review!!!

Thank you so much for the review!! You did a great job!! We leave in a few more weeks and I can't wait. If we do an excursion in Progresso, Uxmal is what I want to do. Did the partition on your balcony open? and did the balcony door slide open or open out?

Thanks again for your Great review!!!

Partition looked like it could open but it was secured. The door opened out but had enough resistance to stay open on its own. Also, having the door open didn't affect the AC.

Archived