Book an excursion question?????

momof4boys

We are booked on the Freedom in July. I have four rooms booked because we are taking our kids and families. I want to book an excursion that CCL offers and I am pretty sure it is a limited excursion. It looks to me that I have to go into each booking to book the excursion. I have a couple of questions.

What is the best way to book? Can I only book on line or can I call? I want to make sure all 9 of us can go together.

If I book 3 rooms via the online site, then cannot book the other room, can I cancel the 3 rooms?

Thanks for your help.

I agree on calling-get all the cabin numbers and reservation numbers, Carnival is very easy to deal with on the phone. Make sure your cruise is paid for, they do not allow excursion reservations until all of the cruise is paid for. You may know that, but I thougth I would state it if you didn't. Have fun.

Cruise Happy!:)

You cant book over the phone.

Also, as long as you have a booking number and paid your full deposit, you can book an excursion

From shore ex FAQ

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?faq=shore+excursion+tours#q-609148

Travel agents are not compensated (with commission) to assist with shore excursion orders but may do so for their client.

· The guest must order directly through: http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursions.aspx

· We will not accept pre-sailing orders by: telephone, fax, email or mail.

· To be eligible, the guest must have:

o Fully deposited cruise booking

o Cabin level booking number

o Internet access/email account

o Registered with http://www.carnival.com

You can cancel

Orders must be cancelled online and no cancellation charges will be assessed if done prior to the pre-sail cut-off time (11:30pm, the evening prior to the cruise departure). Any cancellations done afterwards must be handled on board.

In the event of pre-sailing, online cancellations, a full refund will automatically be posted to the credit card used to secure the order.

Please allow 5-7 business days for the credit to reflect on your account.

I have had no problem booking excursions online for the 3 different cabins that I have under "manage my Cruise" on my computer. when you choose the excursion you want it will bring up all the people you have registered, you just select the ones that want to go on that excursion.

Others that are registered through their own computer will do the same just make sure that everyone chooses the same time if there are choices.

Archived