4 in a suite?

gaylenhazel

There is a sofa bed in most if not all of the suites. But you would have to check with the cruise line to see if a roll away can be brought in at night for you.

Talking full suite here and not mini suites. Some mini suites will sleep four with a sofa bed and a pull down bunk. But with 4 adults and only one bathroom, it could get a bit cramped without a schedule for showers and such.

4 adults in a mini could be done but someone would have to sleep in the fold out sofa ( single bed) and someone would have to sleep in the twin that pulls down from the ceiling sort of like a bunk bed. It worked great for our family of four but not sure I would have wanted to sleep in the bunk beds. The kids didn't mind

Thanks everyone for your help! Most likely we will go with two cabins. My parents have cpap breathing machines they sleep with. My DH has voiced his objection to sleeping in the same room with two machines. He'd rather sleep on the deck. Hmmmm.... (they charge you to sleep in a deck chair?) :) Ha.

Would you be comfortable sharing your bedroom (average 10 x 14) and bath at home with your parents?

I wouldn't even consider it, especially with sleep machines. I would get two balcony mini suites. Would you be comfortable sharing your bedroom (average 10 x 14) with your parents?

Archived