Have you booked your 2013 or beyond cruise yet ?

Elizanessie

Yes...2 booked for 2013. My DH retires in Dec 2012 so we are making the best of the chance to cruise to places and to go at times previously unavailable to us. Our 1st is 'Round the Horn' in January and then the Indian Ocean in February. I’m getting really excited about seeing so many new places and also about cruising again as we haven’t one booked for this year.

Planning a short cruise on Indy for 2013 but we have to wait for the dates to come out to see if they will do it again (fingers crossed)

We are also planning a 3 week trip to Oz next year but nothing is set in stone yet, it was a glancing thought so might squeeze in a crruise whilst we're out there.

If that doesn't happen I am very tempted to see if I can convince other half to do Hawaii next year....to cruise or maybe not to cruise that is the question.

We shall see

CK x

• 2 weeks later...

Diamond Princess Sydney to Auckland Feb 2013, booked last September. Only paid £75 deposit as it was purchased on board Sea Princess during Alaska cruise as FCC. As it is a totally transferable/ refundable deposit using FCC no risk attached. Just waiting for flight prices then we will have to mke a commitment.

Iain

Diamond Princess Sydney to Auckland Feb 2013, booked last September. Only paid £75 deposit as it was purchased on board Sea Princess during Alaska cruise as FCC. As it is a totally transferable/ refundable deposit using FCC no risk attached. Just waiting for flight prices then we will have to mke a commitment.

Iain

Once you have used a FCC to book a cruise, if you decide to cancel that cruise it cannot be transferred or refunded as we found to our cost when we cancelled a Baltics cruise on Grand Princess in favour of our Aurora cruise. If you know any different please let me know and I will get back to Princess.

Got one booked for Jan 2013 to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary :) It's been booked for a while but under a year to go now, so the big countdown is ON!! :D

Looking forward for the summer 2013 schedules being released to see if there is a Baltic cruise that takes my fancy ;)

Once you have used a FCC to book a cruise, if you decide to cancel that cruise it cannot be transferred or refunded as we found to our cost when we cancelled a Baltics cruise on Grand Princess in favour of our Aurora cruise. If you know any different please let me know and I will get back to Princess.

I was assured that when I booked this Australia/ NZ cruise as FCC while on board Sea Princess that it was OK to either transfer it to another cruise or have it refunded to the credit card I used. I think the word to use is to have it re-assigned to another cruise not cancel. However as it is only £75 per person deposit no big deal. I do think that you have four years to use it from the date of purchase. I reckon if you ask this question on the Princess forum, there are a lot of more experienced people than me who could answer your question, I would at least phone Princess

and query it.

Iain

Booked South America and round the Cape last September for January 2013. The cruise at the beginning of Jan we really wanted was already full. Last season that the cruise ships can go into Antarctica!!! Don't really fancy the smaller ice ships as like my comforts :-)so have settled for getting as close as possible and taking an excursion to one of the ice stations...if it goes.

Certainly have:D In fact it's been booked for a while - Hong Kong - Shanghai April 2013 on Celebrity Millenium. It had so many exciting things to do we just couldn't resist it.

If you'll be in Hong Kong, check out "Jimmy's Kitchen" for the very best Chicken Curry Madras. For a great picture of the entire harbor be sure to take the tram to the top of the hill, there is a nice cafe up there on the other side. It is also a great place to have tailored clothes made, if you have some time.:D:D

Archived