bringing kids juiceboxes onboard FOS

Well the posts on bringing water on the ship are pretty confusing I had booked a water package then deleted it thinking I could bring our own water on now Iam not so sure I think I will pay the 60 bucks for water unbelievable!!!Does anyone have an experience with bringing juice boxes on board my daughter is almost 6 and we dont let herdrink pop or juice with added sugar and all the juices on the ship have added sugar in them and the choices for kids are limited grapfruit,orange and apple she really does not like any of those what are the chances if I bring her own juice onboard they will take it or are they at least a litte understanding of kids?

Thanks for any feedback we are on the FOS on Mar 4th cant wait 1st cruise!

We've always brought juice boxes without a problem.

I would not buy the water package. There is plenty of water available on the ship. In the Promenade Cafe, there will be a large dispenser of ice water. In the WJ, there are glasses of ice water. We bring a refillable bottle. For sanitary reasons, they request that you do not fill your bottle directly from the dispenser; instead we fill up a glass and then pour the water from the glass into our refillable container.

Well the posts on bringing water on the ship are pretty confusing I had booked a water package then deleted it thinking I could bring our own water on now Iam not so sure I think I will pay the 60 bucks for water unbelievable!!!Does anyone have an experience with bringing juice boxes on board my daughter is almost 6 and we dont let herdrink pop or juice with added sugar and all the juices on the ship have added sugar in them and the choices for kids are limited grapfruit,orange and apple she really does not like any of those what are the chances if I bring her own juice onboard they will take it or are they at least a litte understanding of kids?

Thanks for any feedback we are on the FOS on Mar 4th cant wait 1st cruise!

I often travel with my twins (now aged 9) and I always always (on every line) brought my own food and drinks for them. Right from juice, to bread and nutella and of course snacks to get them through as outside of the main meals there isn't much for munching and I have one extremely picky eater. I have never even been questioned about bringing it on. So I am sure you will be fine. Enjoy your cruise!

I have brought Fruitable juice boxes for my DD with no problem. I also bring them to the dining room for Dinner. On our last few cruises our waiter had the class of ice sitting waiting for my Daugher every night. I brought these since I also don't like to give her juice with added sugar. She is also not a Soda drinker. She hates anything fizzy.

Lisa

I have brought Fruitable juice boxes for my DD with no problem. I also bring them to the dining room for Dinner. On our last few cruises our waiter had the class of ice sitting waiting for my Daugher every night. I brought these since I also don't like to give her juice with added sugar. She is also not a Soda drinker. She hates anything fizzy.

Lisa

Sounds like you had a wonderful waiter! So nice to hear that they put in the extra effort to make your trip that much more enjoyable :D

Archived