Port Everglades Parking...

BobT172

I am planning on parking at the north garage as my Princess ship will most likely depart from Pier 2 next week (Crown Feb 4).

However, I have experienced pier changes in the past.... is there a shuttle from the parking garage to other piers if needed or is it necessary to find a taxi??

Not exactly sure, as they don't address that on their website. You can call 954-462-7287 and get info directly from them. You might also consider parking at Park n Go or Park N Fly, which have the shuttles from the terminals right to your car and charge just over half of what the port charges. They are conveniently located right outside the port gates at Eller drive, at the east end of I-595.

Do I understand you correctly . . . If you are cruising out of Port Caneveral you can park at the Park and Go and they will drop you off at the Port for your cruise?

No, because Port Canaveral is about 200 miles away. There may be a similar parking set up in Canaveral, I don't know.

Archived