Carnival Fantasy Fun Times 5 day sailing

All4fun&fun4all

After searching (unsuccessfully) on these threads and checking with Uncle Google I cannot find any recent Fun Times for the 5 day sailing out of Charleston.

Oddly enough, the only thread that I found, has a reference to my cruise review from 2010...which was actually kind of cool. :rolleyes:

Either way, we are planning on booking the March 23rd cruise and would like to check out the Fun Times since we have'nt sailed a 5 day sailing before.

Thanks for your help. :)

If not, I leave on Fantasy saturday and will attempt to post them on my return. Don't hate me.... :D

I will not hate you...however I will mildly dislike. :) Nah, just kiddin. It will be you hating on me when I am about to sail and you have returned. :p OK, that was mean. If you do get to post them I would be forever greatful.

I read on John Heald's facebook page that in a couple of weeks he will have all Fun Times posted on his blog page. Hopefully they will post before your cruise! Hope you write a review on your return. :)

Thanks kjeanne. Not sure how I missed that blog post. I most definitely will be writing a review. I think I may let the Andrew take the pictures this time. Hopefully it wont be just tons and tons of pics of cleavage. LOL :o

Archived