Roosevelt Hotel Seattle - Groupon

DaisyandSika

I got an email today from Groupon Getaways for a deal at the Roosevelt Hotel in downtown Seattle.

$139 Sun-Thurs, or $159 Fri-Sat one night stay in a deluxe king junior suite, it includes a $40 voucher for restaurant. Hotel stay must be completed before May 31st. You can purchase the Groupon for the next six days.

Not affiliated with Groupon or the hotel, just got the email and thought I would share the deal!

Yes, I saw that yesterday, as well. I'm considering booking it, as I will be in S.D. in April for a Coastal Cruise. Most of the reviews of the hotel was very positive--only negative was that the rooms were VERY small. The location couldn't be better. A great price, too, for that area.

I would have bought it as well, but our cruise isn't till June. Maybe because the room is a deluxe junior suite with the Groupon, it could be a decent size room. I don't plan to spend a whole lot of time in the room anyhow. Lots to see and do (and eat!) in Seattle! I hope you enjoy your trip.

I have stayed there several times. It is a good business type hotel. The restaurant & bar Von's is on the first level, which has great food and a cozy, friendly atmosphere. It is about 2 blocks to the Washington State Convention Center, and about 8 blocks to the Pike Place Market area. The rooms are on the small size, but plenty big for me.

Archived